We’re looking for an Account Executive to accelerate our outbound sales within the European market. A true closer with a focus on converting our existing sales funnel. We’re seeking someone with a passion for closing deals to help take our tech company to the next level.
Who you'll be working for
Sooqr is all about conversion. We are a Utrecht based SaaS tech scale-up and offer an onsite conversion solution suite to a fast-growing number of customers, all over the globe, mainly in e-commerce. We make it easy to add relevant & great working onsite search, powerful product recommendations and to websites and shops. Making sure our customers find the exact product and/or content they’re looking for, and much more.
What you’ll do
Your main job is to convert prospects into active customers of the Sooqr conversion portfolio; closing deals. You’ll be responsible for expanding our client base within the European market. You’ll be working directly with our Sales Development Representatives, the Customer Success Managers and Marketing department. Conducting market analysis and building strong, long-term client relationships will also be at the centre of your attention. That’s why we’re looking for like-minded people with the same level of creativity and eagerness to expand their skillset and knowledge.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and a result-driven bonus scheme
- Working full-time or part-time, a lot is possible
- A solid pension scheme, travel expenses & company laptop
- Personal development by means of education, training and coaching
- The possibility to make an impact on our success, as you'll have a responsibility and voice we’ll listen to. You’re not just-another-employee, but our newest asset - a core & important member of the team
We will continue to work hybrid and welcome you at the office (at least) 3 days a week, where you will enjoy:
- Daily lunch, loads of flexibility and great coffee - or whatever you fancy
- Working in an open, non-corporate & casual environment with international colleagues
- The opportunity to create awesomeness in our industrial Utrecht office
- Weekly drinks and several social events throughout the year
Who you are
- You have a degree in marketing, business and/or sales related study
- Proven experience with SaaS sales
- Affinity with eCommerce, online and/or web technology
- At least 3 years of experience with sales/deal closing
- Experience with CRM practices & tools
- Highly motivated, target driven and very customer focused
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Independent & well-organised and able to create & do presentations
- Fluent in English, Dutch or an additional (European) language is a plus
- Having an existing network within (certain parts of) Europe is a major plus
Reasons why becoming a Trooper is not for you:
- You love working in a corporate environment, wearing exclusive Italian suits
- You prefer a sterile grey cubicle over a converted car garage
- You don’t like to broaden your skillset and knowledge. You’d rather not grow.
- You loathe socialising with co-workers (& beers) on a Friday afternoon
- You hate sales, tech and finding great solutions.
Your journey to becoming the next Sooqr Trooper
Apply with CV & motivation
Venetia contacts you for a first phone interview
Case & Assessment
Sound great? Interested? Any questions?
Simply get in touch with Venetia de Wit: email@example.com or via +31 615850813.
And we’ll speak soon!
You will need to have a valid work permit to apply for this opportunity. Sooqr is a registered sponsor for the Dutch IND. To recruitment agencies: no, thank you.
Copyright © 2020 Sooqr Search